• Losing memory, not a great thing about aging.
• Retired Liverpool engineer digs deep into genealogy.
• Salsa —why are more people, especially over 50 years of age, learning it?
• How busy is 97-year-old Ruth Colvin?
• At Waterloo’s Mac’s Drive-In, air of nostalgia is as genuine as it gets.
• Growing number of women golfers achieve success on links.
• Why today’s seniors differ from past generations.
• More people who have the means to retire comfortably still go to work every day.
• Ten great reasons to visit Boston.
Judge Joe Fahey, 65, has recently published “James J. McGuire, Boy Mayor and Irish Nationalist,” a book about his great-uncle, the youngest person to serve as Syracuse mayor at age 26.